Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Introducing My New Button

After thinking about it for MONTHS, I finally created a page with links to all the blogs I like looking at/snitching ideas from/being inspired by/reading. This allowed me to add lots of new ones that have been residing in my "bookmarks" as well as making more space in my sidebar (remember my aversion to sidebar clutter?).

I'd seen this on other blogs but didn't know how to do it. I may have mentioned a time or nine that I am seriously technologically challenged. Then I ran across a post with all kinds of blogging tips, including how to backdate a post which allows you to create extra "pages" for your blog. I wish I had made a note of where I found the info, because I'd love to give credit where credit is due, but to be honest, I cannot remember since it's been close to a year.

So here you have it, my brand new button leading to a loooooooooooong list of fun blogs. If you click on this button on the sidebar, it will take you directly to my new and improved blogroll. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mari said...

It's so cute! I love it!

Betty W said...

What a great idea! Love it! Will check them out.

Skoots1moM said...

oh my, that looks YUMMY!
what a great idea...
tons of neat places ;)

sara said...

that works great! Now when I get through this week, I will have to go visit many of those!