Thursday, July 3, 2008

Whining My Way To A Nap

I posted a few hours ago and then decided to remove it. Why? I felt like I was whining. 'Cause I'm tired and grumpy. And nobody wants to hear Tired & Grumpy whine.

My mom used to put up with a lot, but not whining. Never whining. Whining sent her right over the edge of parental insanity. Which is too bad since I pushed her off frequently.

When I had kids of my own, I finally understood. Whining sends me over the edge, too. Especially my own whining. And I figure if it makes me nuts, what about all the poor souls in hearing distance?

And it's not any better in written form. Hence the removal of the earlier post.

Instead I am going to take a nap, which will make me less tired, and therefore (hopefully) less grumpy. I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments: