Friday, March 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday Thirteen

Not much of Thursday left, but I didn't want to let the chance go by without sharing just a few of the things for which I'm thankful:

The time I was able to spend with my daughter this past week and a half. She came home for a few days over Spring break and then I went back to Indiana with her. Fun times!

The family get-together on Sunday afternoon. I know I mentioned how much fun we had in a previous post, but it bears repeating :-)

The good connections we were able to make with pastors at a church on Sunday evening and at the IFCA Northern Indiana Regional meeting on Tuesday.

A hubby who is funny, helpful, kind, hard-working, godly, loving, giving... I'm blessed with one very special guy!

SUNSHINE! I am always surprised by the difference a little sunshine makes after the long, gray days of winter here in the Midwest.

Finally finishing the monthly reports for our mission AND my curriculum vitae (needed for our VISA application for Argentina). All the fun with my daughter sorta put me behind with the paperwork.

The ladies I've "met" through the Ultimate Blog Party. Haven't been able to visit many blogs yet, but figure I can keep working my way through the list as I do have time :-)

An amazing church family -- they are so encouraging!

My sewing buddies who inspire me, make me laugh, and bless me with their friendship.

Books! I love, love, love to read and so books will always be on my Thankful List :-)

Biblical Ministries Worldwide, the mission helping us get to Argentina. They truly exemplify servant leadership and I heart ALL the folks at the home office.

Shoes that feel comfortable from the very first second I put them on and never rub my ankles: Rebok Princess tennis shoes.

Dark Chocolate. Need I say more?

HULU! I read about this on several blogs and checked it out this evening. Wow, this offers TV shows that are all over the map. From old episodes of The Partridge Family to the first episode of Canterbury's Law that aired just the other night. And they have movies, too.

No comments: