Friday, March 28, 2008

Foodie Heaven

I just finished eating an absolutely amazing pasta dish. Got the recipe from Tigers & Strawberries, one of my favorite foodie blogs. Pasta with Mushrooms & Peas is the latest recipe Barbara posted using the caramelized onions she taught us how to make recently. Only problem is, I ate too much!

I've had really good food all day long. Started with a breakfast quiche made by my good friend Katie. Then for lunch our son dropped off some leftovers from the meal he made for his wife's birthday yesterday. Ravioli with a homemade sauce, vegie stuffed summer squash and really good garlic bread. By which I mean he roasted garlic and then smeared that all over the bread :-)

So this foodie is sublimely happy tonight!

And the goodness doesn't stop because tomorrow is Saturday, which means the recipe exchange hosted by It Coulda' Been Worse. Now I just have to figure out which recipe to share.

No comments: